Explore the fun side of beauty!
Ulta is currently looking for a Salon Manager to join us at our location in Dubuque, IA! Ulta Beauty is a Fortune 500 company with 1100+ stores, 6 Distribution Centers, and has 40,000+ associates nationwide. As a high-growth retailer, we offer incredible opportunity for career development and growth.
As a Salon Manager at Ulta Beauty, you’ll have the opportunity to lead the overall performance and productivity of Beauty Services at your given store. This means true ownership of one of the most critical and strategic in-store offerings our organization provides. Applying strong business acumen and natural leadership skills, you will recruit, develop, and advance a premier team of associates, building on a model of excellence, enhancing our distinctive culture, and delivering in ways that heighten passion and loyalty of both guests and associates. Making Ulta Beauty the premier destination for all things beauty in your market, while creating even greater career opportunities for yourself.
You’ll accomplish all of this by:
– Meeting/exceeding various salon financial metrics (e.g., service revenue, average ticket, guest count, guest retention, rebooking, pro hair retail revenue, retention/turnover and contribution goals)
– Optimizing revenue opportunities (e.g., payroll management, average ticket and rebooking) and ideating services promotions and demonstrations
– Promoting all services, including skin, brows and make-up
– Modeling high standards of guest service and salon image, performing hair services on guests (time behind the chair based on business need)
– Overseeing a dynamic store services team (e.g., training, product knowledge, skills development, scheduling, etc.)
– Establishing performance metrics for the team and/or personal goals, to include monthly development meetings and annual performance appraisals
Partnering with General Manager, District Manager and Services District Leader on revenue, productivity and related goals
– Developing quarterly plans of action and ensuring strong delivery
– Recruiting superior performers per Ulta Beauty guidelines
– Ensuring attendance of all internal/external technical and product training classes
– Ordering adequate supplies to service guests
Qualified candidates will be licensed Cosmetology school graduates who possess:
– 5 years of relevant work experience (or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience)
– 2 years of salon management experience, including management license, as required by state law
– Advanced competency in salon sales, products and service
– Demonstrated knowledge of State board of Cosmetologists’ regulations and hiring requirements
– Agility to flex based on evolving priorities
– A solid strategic mindset, with the ability to develop and achieve high levels of team/associate performance
– On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk
– On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms
– On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours
– On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
– On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance
If you are interested in the role, please apply at: https://careers.ulta.com/careers/jobs/31298
Ulta Beauty is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.ulta.com/careers/jobs/31298 →