Tricoci is an innovative, high-end provider of salon and spa services and a fast-growing haircare brand that delivers in-salon results at home. Established in 1977 by legendary stylist Mario Tricoci, the Tricoci brand started with a simple vision to help people look and feel their best.
Now, the brand inspires entire communities by setting trends and putting confidence at the forefront of beauty. We are a team of the most creative minds in the industry.
We are looking for our next licensed HAIR STYLIST.
Are you ready to be a part of designing the future of beauty and fashion?
Here are some highlights of what actions you will be doing in this role:
- Responsible for providing a high standard of hair cutting services, accurately, thoroughly, in accordance with the Tricoci standards and the guests expectations.
- Combine your skills, creativity, and artistry to enhance your guest’s experience.
- Provide comprehensive hair style consultation, emphasize product benefits, and encourage guests to purchase appropriate products for their hair care needs.
- Utilizing state of the art tools and haircutting techniques to achieve high- quality style & color.
- Cultivates the guest’s experience throughout the process.
- Achieving service and sales goals
- Proactively develop your book of business by engaging new guests and provide communication with your business.
- Maintain a consistent level of sales productivity in this fast-paced environment of a strong guest base of requested and walk-ins.
- Ensure safety standards and cleanliness, keeping the work area clean and equipment properly sanitized.
- Proactively develops new guest engagement through delivering exceptional service, referrals, and promotion.
- Follow all safety, sanitation, and hygienic procedures before, during and after services; always ensure board compliance.
- Regularly attend and participate in educational training to improve and strengthen beauty service expertise and develop new skills, this includes staff meetings, training sessions, sales promotions, external events, and beauty shows.
- Be an active and engaged member of the Tricoci team that promotes teamwork and a high level of guest services throughout the Salon and Spa.
Here are some of the skills and background that we are looking for in this individual:
- A minimum of two years’ experience after being licensed.
- Valid and active Illinois license, as required in either Cosmetology / Barber License.
- Ability to work various schedules including evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
- Deep knowledge of current trends, hair styles, hair care products and related procedures.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to build and maintain strong guest relationships.
- Able to stand on your feet for prolonged periods of timey.
*** Note Stylists must provide their own tools and equipment.
What we can offer a full-time team member (minimum 30 hours consistently a week):
- Free Continuing Education (CE) for your entire career at Tricoci as a team member!
- Brand recognition in the marketplace!
- New opportunities to build your book of business.
- Employee discounts:
- 90% off the Tricoci menu service pricing,
- Discount on retail products of an average of 30% to 50% off,
- 25% off gift cards.
- 401k and Roth 401K, yes, we have both plans.
- Health Insurance options with Medical, Dental and Vision.
- Individual Life Insurance options at a group plan discount.
- Critical Illness Insurance, Group Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program – identity thief guidance, mental health tools, legal resources and more.
- Growth opportunities within the organization
You can be a part of our culture of advancing innovation in the beauty industry join us today!
Tricoci inspires confidence within every guest by catering to the unique needs of every individual, providing an experience that is anything but ordinary. Visit www.tricoci.com for more information and follow us on Instagram @Tricoci_Official.
Here are some of the skills and background that we are looking for in this individual: A minimum of two years’ experience after being licensed. Valid and active Illinois license, as required in either Cosmetology / Barber License. Ability to work various schedules including evenings, weekends, and some holidays. Deep knowledge of current trends, hair styles, hair care products and related procedures. Strong communication and organizational skills. Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ability to build and maintain strong guest relationships. Able to stand on your feet for prolonged periods of timey. Note Stylists must provide their own tools and equipment.