The stylist is the most important position, at Supercuts! Stylists are responsible for servicing guests in a friendly, professional way and understanding that the guest’s satisfaction is of utmost importance.
The stylist will accomplish this by following:
The Supercuts Operating Principles
360° Service Experience
and Utilizing the Supercuts Technique, effectively creatively, and efficiently.
They do this by utilizing a thorough consultation procedure, to ensure that every guest’s expectations are exceeded is part of the commitment a stylist makes when becoming an employee.
• Must have a valid Cosmetology or Barber’s License for state of employment
• Strong guest service skills
• Good communication skills
• Professional appearance and presence
• Successful completion of Hair Stylist Academy once hired
A valid Ohio Cosmetology License, and availability to work a flexible schedules; including nights and weekends.