Job Description: Supercuts Stylist with Sign On Bonus!
Join our positive, supportive team and expand your future with industry-leading training at Supercuts.
We take pride in learning and our attention to detail. At Supercuts, you’ll receive ongoing paid education, starting with our exclusive Hair Stylist Academy Training. Did we mention that you’ll attend in-salon seminars with coaching from renowned artistic directors? Pretty cool, right?!
Working for us, you’ll truly get to practice your craft – from clips, cuts, colors, styles, and waxing – you get to do it all! We’re more than just haircuts.
Get ready to:
- Learn from the best with our free education programs to fine-tune your core skills and master new trends before anyone else.
- Move fast! Start making money and building clientele on day one.
- Thrive with a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Take your career further than you thought possible with a variety of advancement
- Receive product/tool discounts and benefits.
- Challenge and reward yourself through exciting competitions.
- Showcase your great talent.
- Have fun with our MLB Sports partnership and national brand recognition.
- Love what you do as a part of Supercut’s consistent, sharp and friendly vibe.
- Locally owned and operated.
- Up to $500 sign on bonus.
Supercuts is proud to be part of Regis Corporation, the world’s largest and leading hair salon company, dedicated to making people look good and feel beautiful. Ready to join the team that knows the salon business better than anyone else? Apply now! Call us at 915-400-1250 or email [email protected]
“You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively “Regis”). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.”