Supercuts salon needs a passionate and enthusiastic hair salon manager. We are a nationally recognized brand locally owned and operated salon. We pride ourselves in providing the tools needed to develop you in your career. We provide ongoing education to our team members. It is important that we create a wonderful atmosphere and culture to work in. We are looking for highly motivated goal oriented individuals!
The store manager’s primary role is to ensure the store’s profitability, ensure customer
satisfaction and generate an enthusiastic and professional environment where
employees are continuously inspired, through effective leadership, to do their best.
The manager must be a constant role model for all employees and have the ability to
inspire respect and creativity; understand the Operating Principles and effectively
communicate these principles.
- Provide quality haircuts utilizing the SUPERCUTS technique.
- Establish expectations during pre-training and new employee orientation.
- Follow-up with new hairstylists after Hairstylist Academy (HSA).
- Evaluate service provided by all store employees.
- Provide feedback to employees.
- Prevent or handle customer complaints.
- Perform technical adjustments.
- Document technical adjustments and follow-up with the stylist.
- Monitor waits, walkouts and voids.
- Schedule for customer convenience (not only employees).
- Ensure accuracy of the Store Manager’s Weekly Summary and the Scheduling/Staffing Worksheet.
- Recruiting, Interview and hire staff.
- Evaluate employee performance.
- Set goals for individual employees.
- Document important conversations, incidents, and goals.
- Approve time off.
- Conduct store meetings.
Strong customer service orientation. Business management skills (scheduling, cash management, reporting). Ability to lead and inspire others. Effective Coaching ability. Able to handle multiple tasks, problem solving. Professional appearance and presence. Outstanding communication skills. Current Colorado cosmetology or barber’s license. Job Type: Full-time flexible