Are you a passionate and motivated stylist? Do you thrive in a supportive and dynamic team environment? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are a busy, upscale salon & spa providing our guests with premiere services and a five-star experience and we are looking to add exceptional stylists to our team.
Join our team of passionate creatives at Santo Salon and Spa where we we pride ourselves on the quality of our work and customer service, the ongoing education we provide, and the positive atmosphere we foster. We are committed to nurturing and developing skilled stylists to achieve both professional and financial success while maintaining a healthy work/life balance. We understand the importance of providing a supportive environment that encourages personal growth and entrepreneurial spirit.
Just starting your career journey as a stylist? Building the career of your dreams starts with a good foundation. We pride ourselves on having one of the best training programs out there for new talent. We provide a dynamic work environment, extensive education and personalized support so you can gain the knowledge and confidence to be the best and enjoy a career doing what you love. When our apprentices succeed, we succeed. Therefore, we work diligently to support the future of our company.
What we offer:
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Ongoing education and training opportunities to enhance your skills
- In-depth apprentice training to fast-track your career development
- High-end salon and spa facility with top-of-the-line equipment and products
- Competitive compensation package
- Potential for growth and advancement within the company
- Substantial employee discounts
- Exclusive discounts at our sister company, The Cosmetic Rejuvenation Center where we provide all non-invasive cosmetic procedures.
If you are ready to join a high-end salon and spa that values professionalism, creativity, and continuous learning, we want to hear from you! To apply, please submit your resume. We look forward to meeting potential candidates who are passionate about their craft and dedicated to providing exceptional service.
• Outgoing and friendly with extraordinary customer service skills • Organized and reliable • Excellent communication skills with guests and co-workers • Knowledge in all aspects of hair care • Motivated and willing to go through continuous advanced education • Ability to work with and be a part of a team • A current cosmetology license or recent graduates with valid work permit