Hair Stylist Assistant
This job position for an assistant. This salon is growing quickly and becoming increasingly busy. We have plenty of repeat clients and always have fresh new clients weekly. There are always opportunites to learn and grow as a stylist. We offer trainings and classes for the newest techniques. We are open Monday to Saturday and closed on Sundays and all major holidays.
- Accepting stylist right out of school, but experienced stylist preferred.
- Shampoo clients
- Cutting/root touch ups/Toner application
- Blow drying
- Keep salon stations tidy.
- Answer phones
- Promoting retail products & building a relationship with clients
- Hourly plus tips and comission on products sold.
- Dress code is pretty relaxed. We encourage you to express yourself.
- Good customer service is a must. Greet all customers who enter the salon.
- Product knowledge is pretty important but we will teach about the products we offer in the salon.
- Sanitize every workstation after every client, we provide hand sanitizer and disposable mask to everyone
- Station rentals include use of our shampoo backbar
- Use of towels
- Use of ammentities for clients
- Weekly or Monthly rental available
- $200/week or $750/monthly