Salon Manager for New Location of Roosters Men's Grooming Center at Tysons
We are currently looking for a qualified candidate to fill in salon manger position for our new location of Rooster Men’s Grooming Center near Tysons Corner. Manager must be Barber/Stylist.
Manager Will be responsible for providing services to customers and managing all aspects of the business like Revenue/product goals, daily shop operations, staffing/scheduling, education initiatives, and business development.
Little about growing Roosters Men’s Grooming: Roosters Men’s Grooming Center provides an authentic barbershop experience in a modern, upscale, and unpretentious environment. Our focus is on delivering consistent, exceptional service, and providing men an escape from their busy lives.
· Team environment
· Elegant stores
· Great locations with high traffic volume
· Management training
· Very aggressive compensation and benefits.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
· Licensed in the State of VA
· Possession of good technical skills
· Willingness to follow proven processes
· Professional demeanor
· Excellent communication skills
· Prior Management experience managing a group of 6+ employees preferred but not required
· Willing to work hard, build relationships and assist in growing customer base
Little about the big location: Be part of the new location of Roosters Men’s Grooming center that is located at a great location near Tysons Corner, next to Whole Foods! The salon location in part of apartment community as well. What this means is potential customer base waiting to be served with highest quality of hair care.
Contact: Reply to this post OR Text or call 703-625-1375