For our salon in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, we are looking for a Hair Stylist/Colorist to join our dedicated, passionate and creatively driven team.
This is your chance to join an exciting beauty brand, with international career opportunities.
Who are we?
Since 1969, Rob Peetoom has been at the forefront of the beauty industry, leading through quality services, experienced stylists and sensational salons under the belief that your hair should suit your individual personality and lifestyle. If you look good, you feel good. Everyone can have beautiful hair, but for everyone that should look different.
It all started with our first salon in the West of the Netherlands in 1969. Now we have grown to 10 additional locations in the Netherlands and 2 hair spas & 1 barber bar in Bali, Indonesia and our salon in Williamsburg, Brooklyn that we opened in 2018.
What are you going to do?
This beautiful salon is a place where our customers feel at home, enjoy the service and count on the high quality of our stylists. As a Stylist/Colorist you’re responsible to create the best possible hair results, form consultation to proud completion. When you’re in the salon you’re always on stage, performing.
Who are you?
As a Hair Stylist/Colorist at Rob Peetoom you must maintain a professional appearance and friendly attitude toward clients. Other things that we think are important:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, that may include weekends and nights.
- A current cosmetology license for hair stylists.
- 1 or more years of experience in your field.
- Friendly and kind personality and passionate about your craft.
- Willing to continuously improve and an eagerness to learn new skills and techniques. And contribute to development of the entire team.
- Great communication with fantastic time management skills.
- This job can be full-time or part-time.
- Attractive commission.
- Discounts on products and complimentary services.
- Possibility to participate on our Healthcare plan.
How to apply?
Do you think you are a good fit? Please send your resume together with an application letter.
Rob Peetoom will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disabilityd or because he or she is a protected veteran.