Who we are
We provide hair care, but more importantly, self care, that transforms our clients from the inside out. Our goal is to provide a highly curated and bespoke salon experience. Our company values are:
Connection. Within yourself and your work, with our team and our clients and to the community.
Communication. Cultivating trust within our team and with our clients through active listening and excellent written, verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
Confidence. In what you know, in your work, and in the support of team members. We take pride in our work while remaining gracious and humble, as we never stop learning.
Support. Through teamwork and expanding our skill set and knowledge together.
Revolve Hair seeks a Salon Coordinator to undertake the receptionist and clerical duties at the front desk of our salon.
The Salon Coordinator manages the salon calendar and stylist schedules by creating appointments for clients based on their specific needs, while also enhancing client experience. This includes providing memorable and distinguished service to clients, managing retail inventory, assisting with calendar management, processing transactions, and carrying out administrative tasks that support the daily work flow. The Salon Coordinator ensures the front desk and salon space are kept in order.
The Salon Coordinator works directly with clients and the salon team, such as stylists, colorists, and assistants, and reports to the reservations manager.
We are interested in individuals that take initiative, love to learn, and are self-motivated. We are looking for someone who wants to grow with and within our company.
Who you are:
You are an intuitive and customer-oriented leader who exudes a positive attitude and takes initiative, while being thoughtful and resourceful. You have excellent interpersonal skills, such as patience and empathy, as well as the ability to resolve issues in a timely and accurate manner. You are genuine and perceptive, while friendly and professional. You are a team player who can provide and receive constructive feedback within a central role.
- Greet and set up clients for services.
- Greet and welcome clients into the salon space.
- Offer beverages, including making coffee, and accommodate clients in the waiting area.
- Assist clients with the check-in process at the front desk ensuring the highest level of client service.
- Maintain detailed knowledge on products and services and provide accurate and helpful information to clients.
- Monitor and maintain salon’s cleanliness throughout the day by keeping the front desk, waiting area, and general salon space tidy and presentable with all necessary material.
- Coordinate the daily flow of customer scheduling, servicing, and check out.
- Keep Salon Team on track and on time with all clients by supervising the scheduling of clients within the salon.
- Answer booking and pricing questions.
- Track inventory and retail merchandise.
Handle schedules and correspondence.
- Anticipate and respond to client, stylist team, and leadership team needs.
- Address customer feedback and escalate to Reservations Manager when needed.
- Coordinate and manage communication between clients and salon staff, and follow up to ensure concerns have been addressed.
- Process transactions (cash and credit cards) and issue receipts.
- Update client records with contact and billing details, appointments, and services offered.
- Strong sense of responsibility and a professional presentation.
- Leadership skills along with the ability to motivate a team into high performance.
- An outgoing personality.
- An ability to remain calm under stressful circumstances.
- Time management, organizational and record-keeping skills.
- Phenomenal customer service skills.
- Aptitude in resolving issues with a customer-focused orientation.
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Excellent communication abilities (verbal, phone and email) with a customer service attitude.
- Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Proven experience in customer service or relevant role.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment, like printers and POS systems.
- High School diploma.
- Computer skills.
- Familiarity with processing transactions.
Preferred, but not required:
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent, or relevant position.
- Knowledge of Google Workspace, Square Appointments, and Quickbooks.
Salary starts at $52K annually.
Please apply to your desired position by emailing a cover letter and an updated résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
See job description for list of requirements.