Who we are
We provide hair care, but more importantly, self care, that transforms our clients from the inside out. Our goal is to provide a highly curated and bespoke salon experience. Our company values are:
Connection. Within yourself and your work, with our team and our clients and to the community.
Communication. Cultivating trust within our team and with our clients through active listening and excellent written, verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
Confidence. In what you know, in your work, and in the support of team members. We take pride in our work while remaining gracious and humble, as we never stop learning.
Support. Through teamwork and expanding our skill set and knowledge together.
Who you are
You are a career-oriented professional who wants to grow both as an individual and a team member in a progressive, industry-driven company.
You want to assist and learn from the masters in the industry—the very people who will help you become the stylist you want to be.
- Greet and set up clients for services.
- Support stylist team.
- Track inventory and retail merchandise.
- Attend to client’s needs during services.
- Assist in the day-to-day salon operations.
- Team player willing to learn and grow.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent multi tasker, adept time management skills.
- Hold a valid cosmetology license in the state of New York.
Stylist assistants receive an hourly wage of $20/hour.
Please apply to your desired position by emailing a cover letter and an updated résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team player willing to learn and grow. | Exceptional customer service skills. | Excellent multi tasker, adept time management skills. | Hold a valid cosmetology license in the state of New York.