Who we are
We provide hair care, but more importantly, self care, that transforms our clients from the inside out. Our goal is to provide a highly curated and bespoke salon experience. Our company values are:
Connection. Within yourself and your work, with our team and our clients and to the community.
Communication. Cultivating trust within our team and with our clients through active listening and excellent written, verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
Confidence. In what you know, in your work, and in the support of team members. We take pride in our work while remaining gracious and humble, as we never stop learning.
Support. Through teamwork and expanding our skill set and knowledge together.
Who you are
You are a career-oriented professional who wants to grow both as an individual and a team member in a progressive, industry-driven company.
You want to join a collaborative of people like you—someone who is never done refining their craft and creates a transforming salon experience through education and extraordinary service.
- Provide clients with skilled and efficient service.
- Sell products and services based on client needs.
- Maintain skills and knowledge through available education.
- Maintain tools and track inventory use.
- Assist in operational duties for coloring/styling team.
- Associate/Junior: 2+ years of experience.
- Stylist: 3+ years of experience.
- Master Stylist: 5+ years of experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player who is excited to learn.
- Hold a valid cosmetology license in the state of New York.
Stylist wages are based on commission. The average salary is $80K/year, but that is merely an estimate.
Please apply to your desired position by emailing a cover letter and an updated résumé to: email@example.com.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills. | Team player who is excited to learn. | Hold a valid cosmetology license in the state of New York.