In search of an experienced stylist that wants to join a growing and thriving salon & day spa! We are looking for an individual that is driven, personable, and eager for continuous education. Prefer someone with 3 or more years of experience, however, this would be a case to case basis – in salon training is available. Our salon is commission based, including retail commission, and 401(k).
Responsibilities for behind the chair, but are not limited to:
- Thorough consultations to help and guide clients to decide on their ideal hairstyle and hair goals.
- Hair cutting, including being comfortable with short cuts, using both basic and advanced techniques.
- Hair coloring including basic color application, highlighting, and balayage. Knowledge of color formulation and how to diagnose color corrections.
- Styling hair including blowouts, curls, and updos.
- Develops ongoing relationships with clients.
- Demonstrates and sells hair care products based on client’s needs.
- Keeps a clean work station and sanitizes all tools.
- Sweeping the floors and helps keep the color room and shampoo area clean.
- Helps with laundry and folding towels.
- Follow all salon policies and procedures.
PA Cosmetology license