Textured Hair Stylist
Stylist, Dallas (Trinity Groves)
Pressed Roots is looking to bring on stylists for our Dallas Pressed Roots Salon in Trinity Groves. The perfect person for this job has an E X T R E M E comfort with blow-drying ethnic hair textures using the tension method and a round brush and a passion for providing superior customer service.
– You excel at blow-drying textured hair using the tension method (with a round, boar bristle brush)
– You MUST have a valid cosmetology license in the State of Texas
– You are interested in spreading your brand in the Dallas area
– You are driven with an entrepreneurial spirit, interested in helping launch a business that is projected to become a global leader and multi-million dollar company
Then join the Pressed Roots team!
– Must be available 1 night a week, 1 weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) a week, and work minimum of 10 hours a week
– Attend 3 training sessions to learn more about the Pressed Roots method, values, and mission
– Perform amazing blow-outs using the tension method and round brush
– Provide excellent customer service
– HAVE FUN!
About Pressed Roots:
Hailed by Shark Tank’s, Kevin O’Leary as an intriguing idea and company to watch in 2018, Pressed Roots is a US chain of blow-out hair salons that specializes in straightening ethnic hair textures. Our mission is to make healthy hair easy and accessible for all to achieve. Hair is an important part of our culture – a part of our roots. It’s not just about the aesthetic, it’s a ritual. We are dedicated to providing healthy hair care services, education, and products to textured hair women across the country. While the journey to healthy hair is unique to each person’s hair texture, it shouldn’t have to be difficult, expensive, or inconvenient. On the contrary, it should be enjoyable and affordable. Pressed Roots is the solution and we are coming to a city near you.