Phenix Salon Suites - Part Time Assistant Site Manager
Phenix Salon Suites Naples is seeking to fill an immediate part time Assistant Site Manager position.
As a member of our team, you’ll be responsible for directing salon operations to ensure a high level of service to salon professionals while contributing to the growth of the salons profitability. If you take pride in your work, are an independent worker, and want to join a company with owners who care about employees and customers, then this is the job for you!
As a Site Manager, you will perform the following important duties:
• Clean, sanitize, constantly keeping salon clean, etc…. 🙂
• Manage salon professional tours, leasing and retention
• Promotes excellent salon professional customer service – directs customer traffic, enforces our salon policies
• Performs administrative duties – manages license agreements, rent deposit functions, monitors supplies / maintain inventory
• Provide oversight for property management – manage safety, repairs / maintenance
• Maintain, vacuum clean, sanitize all common areas hourly which include but aren’t limited to hallways, break room, bathrooms
]To apply, please send resume to this email. We appreciate all who submit resumes, however will only be contacting those who will be asked to interview for the position.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Job Requirements include but are not limited to: • Displays a positive attitude and team spirit • Ability to work efficiently • Strong problem solving skills • Demonstrates high standards for customer service • Presents a strong and professional image • Treats people with respect • Works independently • Sets high standards and takes initiative • Strong communication skills • Relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience. • Work between 2 Naples locations. (10 miles apart)