Salon Education Manager
This individual will execute field education in salons and lead education initiatives for the Goldwell and KMS product assortment within the assigned territory by partnering with the District Sales Manager, District Sales Consultants, and Goldwell/KMS artists. This territory will cover Oklahoma, Kansas and Nebraska.
- Conduct 10 in-salon classes per month
- Contribute recommendations and input for the development and improvement of existing and future programs.
- Assist in recruitment and deployment of new Goldwell and KMS Artists in territory as needed
- Manage budgets
- Coordinate training’s with the Sr. Education Manager and Kao Training Team
- Perform cold calls on high potential non-Goldwell salons with the District sales representatives.
- Identify and communicate potential sales opportunities within the assigned territory
- Perform other duties as assigned by Sr. Education Manager
Active Cosmetology or Barbers license--Must hold for a minimum of 5 years, Basic computer skills using Microsoft Office and working in a Windows environment, 5 years of hair-styling experience, Excellent presentation skills with ability to answer questions with confidence