Esthetician Wax Specialist
GOT A PASSION FOR WAXING? NOW HIRING WAX SPECIALISTS!
Do you love providing waxing services and want to boost your career? Then join our growing family of Wax Specialists at European Wax Center!
As an Esthetician Wax Specialist, you’ll be a friendly and passionate team player who can hit the ground running while also building your skills with our comprehensive training program. We’re in the business of Revealing Beautiful Skin, and with your help, you’ll give guests a reason to walk in, and strut out.
About the Company:
European Wax Center is a beauty lifestyle brand that was founded in 2004, and has expanded with more than 700 locations in over 40 states across the U.S. Our vision of Revealing Beautiful Skin takes place while we offer full body waxing services, an exclusive product portfolio, and an exceptional guest experience from the moment you Walk In until you Strut Out.
All of our Wax Specialist are Licensed and professionally trained to preform waxing services, and recommend products for your home regimen. Our Guest Service Associate team is knowledgeable and educated when it comes to guiding you through your first visit, providing you with information on our Wax Pass and Prebooking incentives, and will provide a safe space for you to feel gorgeous.
Visit us at www.waxcenter.com and discover how European Wax Center is committed to “Revealing Beautiful Skin!”.
Click here to watch a short clip about our Core Values at EWC! https://vimeo.com/125682059/48efcabe67
MRJ Management is committed to be the best version of ourselves and focusing on all our success. MRJ Management aims to drive confidence while cultivating culture in wellness-based businesses. We embrace the challenges, we are open to new opportunities, and we showcase your unique style. We believe in continuously uplifting one another as we embark on this journey together. At the root of our team are our four core values:
- Relentless will to Fight through adversity
- Team of empowering Leaders with dynamic energy
- Fearless pursuit of development as the experts in Education
- Ambition to Impact the world around us
Click here to hear from Wax Specialists at EWC/MRJ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdUOCncEpDQ&t=4s
What We’re Looking For:
- A licensed Esthetician or Cosmetology license in Illinois, willing to learn new techniques.
- A positive, friendly, upbeat and personable demeanor.
- Availability during morning, evening, and weekends.
- Capability to do all types of body waxing.
- Ability to work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to receive and implement feedback.
- Sales experience is preferred.
- Professional appearance at all times.
- Has reliable transportation, or uses public transit.
- Providing waxing services to all guests.
- Educating guests about skincare and the benefits of waxing.
- Demonstrating EWC products and explaining the benefits of a home regimen routine.
- Collaborating as a team to reach daily and monthly sales goals.
- Maintaining cleanliness within the wax suite and center.
- Retaining guests, and providing an exceptional guest experience.
- Hourly wage, commission, tips, and bonus program.
- Option for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short-Term Disability insurance for full time associates
- Personalized online well-being classes and social motivation.
- Life management resources
- Sales contests with cash and gift card prizes.
- Discounts on all retail products.
- Great referral program.
- Free waxing.
- A fun, well-managed, successful work environment.
- Career Growth including:
- Continued training in advanced waxing technique
- Peer Trainer positions’
- District Trainer positions
PPE and Sanitation Standards:
- We are committed to practicing social distancing, and following the CDC guidelines throughout COVID-19.
- All Associates and Guest will be required to wear masks, and are provided with masks upon arrival.
- Contactless check-in process to minimize traffic in the hallway and lobby areas.
- Face shield or goggles are provided and worn by Wax Specialists during arm, underarm, and facial services.
- Hourly cleaning is preformed in the lobby, hallway, and restroom areas.
- Wax Suites, tools, gloves, and safety equipment are discarded or sanitized between each guest.
***Hiring for 12 locations including: Skokie, Evanston, Geneva, Glen Ellyn and 8 Chicago City locations: Old Town, Lincoln Park, Streeterville, South Loop, West Loop, Lincoln Square, Logan Square, Southport
*Check Spam Folder for Application Follow Up*