Stylist: Signing Bonus
CHAIR RENTALS AVAILABLE: $500 Signing Bonus
E’lan By Dominique Renee now has multiple chairs for rent at its new location.
We are looking for new team members at our salon. Days and times are flexible as you make your own schedule. We also have AG Productions photography studio on the lower level, so clients will have second reason to enjoy the location.
If you are an experienced stylist with a love for the industry, we encourage you to become an E’lan team member. Our team will help inspire you to pursue your passion and build your career.
The salon is located in beautiful Downtown Milford, Connecticut and within a 500-foot walk to the Milford train station, allowing for quick access to New York, New Haven and Boston. The salon will also provide a car service Friday and Saturday for those who would like to be transported to and from the train station.
The salon has a private parking lot and off street parking for all renters and clientele as well as handicap accessibility.
ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
· Opportunity to freelance for E’lan’s bridal business, allowing for additional income
· Professional photography studio AG Productions is located on lower level
· Free Marketing Assistance to get you started
· Partnerships in various local industries to support you as a stylist
· Back bar with shampoos and conditioners
· A receptionist will be available for all renters
· Security cameras
· Free Wi-Fi and utilities
· Complimentary towel service
· Assistance with mobile app for booking clients and processing payments
By renting a chair, you are taking the next step towards owning your own business.
At E’lan, we believe in helping the individual aspire to achieve their dream as a stylist. Through this we value what is best for you, by providing you with a salon that gives you the tools to grow.
To keep stylists and customers safe during the pandemic, we have installed sanitation walls between each sink as well as distanced each chair. The salon as a whole will adhere to all state and federal guidelines around COVID-19.