Part Time Dyson Hair Stylist
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago’s Fulton Market neighborhood with additional offices located in Aurora, Illinois and Ann Arbor, Michigan. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
At Dyson, we sell by demonstrating. Our Experts, Stylists and Retail Strategy and Operations team are Dyson advocates who know our technology inside out, and are excited by it. They are the face of Dyson, connecting our world-leading and pioneering technology with shoppers and owners.
About the Role:
- This is a part time weekend role that includes a competitive hourly rate, a one-time clothing allowance, and a monthly bonus incentive plan.
- Delivering hands on demonstrations that include styling and relationship building with our customers, while achieving specified goals.
- Embrace the Dyson Guest Experience model and consistently demonstrate these values to our guests
- Ability to demo all Dyson products with a primary focus on Personal Care.
- Take an active role in leading beauty events by collaborating with management and organizing marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Share in the day to day store activities and assist in other areas of the store if requested/necessary.
- Maintain a clean and organized Demo Store.
- Understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends, some weekdays, holidays and as business dictates.
- Valid cosmetology license for the state in which you are applying.
- 1+ year experience in customer service, retail and or sales related position.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic team player, driven by exceeding our sales performance aspirations and creating an innovative customer experience.
- High standards of personal appearance & professional behavior.
- Flexible availability to work during peak retail hours such as nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 35 lbs., potentially overhead for display and demonstration use and the ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time.
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Store Performance Bonus Program
- Product Ownership Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Employee Assistance Program
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please send an email to Careers.email@example.com. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Valid cosmetology license for the state in which you are applying. 1+ year experience in customer service, retail and or sales related position.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.dyson.com/en-gb/job-description/part-time-hair-stylist/32736 →