Experienced Hair Stylists, Esthetician, and Massage Therapist Needed!
Douglas J is excited to announce the newest addition to our Professional Salon brand – formerly the Phillip Michael Aveda Salon located in Byron Center, has been added to our family.
We are currently looking for 2 experienced cosmetologists, 1 Esthetician, and a Massage Therapist to join our team. Please see below for more information on the job and instructions to apply!
About Our Company:
Douglas J has been in the salon and spa industry since 1967 and we strive to always encourage our stylists to be inspired by the art of the beauty industry. All our Aveda stylists are departmentalized in design or color and begin their career with our Mastery Program to advance their skills and become a master of their trade. We offer complimentary continuing education, exposure to industry icons, and a level system that will encourage growth throughout your career.
About The Position:
We’re seeking an experienced Salon Professionals who have a passion for delivering an exceptional service and experience for our guests. We have a level system for our stylists, Esthetician sand Massage Therapists which provide you the opportunity to continue growing both with your technical skills and compensation. By focusing on your continuing education, guest retention, and delivery of at-home care recommendations, we’re able to support your career path to ensure you’re continuously growing as a professional.
What we’re looking for:
· Active State of MI Licensure
· Salon Professionals with experience
· Charismatic, approachable personality
· Personal drive to advance your skills
· Experience working with Aveda products and services preferred
· Polished, professional image, consistent with the Douglas J Image Principle
· Must be able to work a full-time, structured schedule including evenings and Saturdays
Why should you apply?
· Competitive Retail & Service Commission pay structure
· Salon-use products provided by Douglas J
· Career advancement through level system and teaching opportunities
· Exposure to industry icons and complimentary continuing education
· Guest Services staff schedules and confirms your guest appointments
· Fast-paced, professional salon environment
· Affordable insurance benefits and a 401(k) with company match
· A culture focused on teamwork, creativity, and mastery of craft