- Provides hair services, including hair cutting, hair color, hair styling, hair extensions and other chemical services that are customized to guests, in alignment with the overall look the guest is seeking to achieve.
- Consistently perform the DECO Guest Service Cycle and the DECO 5 Star Guest Experience Routine to ensure guests have an excellent experience from beginning to end.
- Ensure “on-time” service delivery through effective utilization of time allocated for service.
- Provide hair and wellness expertise and excellent service to guests and promote retail products for guest home care, while achieving established sales goals.
- Present and reinforce a professional appearance always, in accordance with the dress code standards.
- Ensure the salon station is “guest ready” always, which includes proper sanitation of tools, product replenishment, and cleaning as required.
- Contribute to the growth and productivity of the salon, and maintain current guest clientele while continuing to build.
- Ensure respectful use of professional inventory, in accordance with Deco’s recommended product usage guidelines.
- Perform all necessary functions in the salon as requested, to keep the entire team on schedule. (eg cleaning and organizing as well as Social Media Content Creation.
- Set a positive example for all new Stylists and other team members. And act in the role of mentor for new staff members when needed.
- Contribute to the growth and artistic standards of the educational team.
- Attend meetings as required.
Minimum Requirements: Due to our commitment to the environment, a strong alignment to the DECO mission is essential. Team members must hold and maintain a current cosmetology license in the state of Florida. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Exceptional organizational skills. Ability to attend and satisfactorily complete all company education as required. Ability to work retail hours including weekends, holidays and special events as specified and agreed to on an availability form. Computer experience including Vagaro retail point of sale software.