Seeking Stylists & Aestheticians Who Love Their Craft (Signing Bonus!)
At De Anza Salon, we’ve spent the last 10 years building two North Shore locations in North Andover (Route 114) and Wenham (Route 1A). Refreshing our locations, extending our hours, expanding our services and investing in advertising and marketing campaigns are just some of the many ways we are preparing for our next decade.
Now, we’re searching for experienced hairstylists and skincare gurus like you to join and grow with our salon family. Looking for a change or tired of the burden of booth renting? Our team environment will support your individuality and professional growth using some of the industry’s best products.
Through July 31, 2021, in addition to a generous commission, we are offering a signing bonus for the right fit: $2,500 for stylists and $1,000 for aestheticians. If you hold an active license in either cosmetology or aesthetics in the state of Massachusetts, have at least 5 years of experience, are looking for a part or full-time position and share our positive attitude, passion and commitment to professionalism and client safety, we would love to connect with you.
Why should you come work with us? We all spend too many hours at work to be unhappy. Here are just some of the many ways we support our team.
- We don’t just say we work as a team; we really do. Owner Suzanne Anzalone started De Anza Salon to provide a positive family atmosphere where everyone is accepted, supported and celebrated.
- We offer scheduling flexibility. We understand that every situation is unique and work with our team members to design a work schedule that best fits their life.
- We use some of the best products in the industry. Goldwell color, R+Co. Haircare, Olaplex and Environ skincare are just some of the many product lines we use in our desire to be the best at what we do.
- We are presently undergoing a refresh. Fresh paint, new designer touches and other updates are currently underway at both locations to usher in our next chapter and welcome you!
- We’re invested in growing our business and our team members. Although our team members already have an established clientele, we always want to continue growing. We’ve engaged a marketing agency to help us shout how excellent our team is from the rooftops.
If you think we might be the right fit for you and would like to explore working together, email your resume to [email protected] We’ll contact you within one business day to schedule a phone or in-person interview. Please do not call or show up unannounced as our team is busy attending to clients. Thanks for understanding!