We’re looking to add a self-motivated and hard working member to join our team!
A Studio Apprentice must have a strong understanding of a relaxing and rejuvenating salon experience AND 5 star service standards. As a Studio Apprentice, you will assist the lead designers with their daily tasks and maintaining the salon. This is a full time position and salon experience is preferred. The Studio Apprentice performs these duties to ensure the efficient operation and delivery of exceptional guest service at Bobbi Pins N.Y. The Studio Apprentice is instrumental in impressing the company standards for professionalism and service quality. The Studio Apprentice also acts as a liaison between the guests, stylists and reception to facilitate a smooth flow for all the guests. This is a fast paced, relaxing environment and we need someone who can be conscious of all that transpires each day and catch any issues before they happen. You must be able to interact with the client with utmost warmth and friendliness under any circumstance.
We Can Offer:
• Consistent educational opportunities and advanced training
• Coaching & support to build your skills
• Stellar reputation & name recognition
• Guaranteed hourly salary plus commission performance bonuses
• W-2 Employee Status, we contribute to our employees’ tax responsibility in accordance with federal law
• Positive, creative & energetic • In love with your craft • Passionate for learning & skill-building • Interested in a career, not just a job • A team player • Organized, punctual & classy • Professional • A Licensed Cosmetologist or currently enrolled in a program • Able to work Wednesday through Saturday 8:30 am until close (40 hrs per week) • Able to drive and have a vehicle • Have prior experience washing hair • Enthusiastic about training along side designers.