Cosmetologist or Esthetician- Lash Technician
IF INTERESTED PLEASE FORWARD YOUR RESUME & CONTACT INFORMATION
Do you have a passion for lash extensions and want to have a long-term, stable career? Interested in learning and training to do eyelash extensions? Then come join our growing family of lash stylists at Amazing Lash Studio!
No experience necessary! Upon hire, all new lash stylists will partake in a 2-week PAID training to learn the Amazing Lash Studio eyelash extension application technique. All you need is a Cosmetology or Esthetician license from California & a desire to learn and grow with Amazing Lash Studio!
Now hiring for the Tustin Marketplace & Los Olivos Marketplace (Irvine Spectrum) studio’s in Orange County!!
Top TEN Benefits of working with Amazing Lash Studio:
1. Lash Stylists will receive a competitive compensation plan inclusive of a highly competitive hourly wage PLUS bonus and AMAZING tips! Depending on several parameters of your performance, as a Lash Stylist, you may earn anywhere from $32,000 to $79,000 per year with Amazing Lash Studio.
2. All Lash Stylists receive a 2-week intensive training provided by our Lash Stylist Trainers. This is a PAID training where you will learn the Amazing Lash proprietary eyelash extension application technique. This technique is proven to be much gentler on your wrists while providing the guest with a great experience.
3. We offer our Lash Stylists a developmental career path where you begin as a Trainee and progress to a Junior Stylist, then Senior Stylist, then Master Stylist. With each progression, you earn more $$ and have bigger opportunities to grow into a Management or Trainer position for the organization. We will support you in the career path that you choose!
4. As a Lash Stylist, you earn 100% of your tips provided to you by guests.
5. As a Lash Stylist, you would NOT PAY for training, products (i.e., glue, lashes, etc.), a booth rental, professional liability insurance, marketing, etc. You simply do not pay for anything!
6. Lash Stylists are paid their hourly wage even during periods where no services are being performed.
7. Lash Stylists are provided with instant clients to perform services. No marketing necessary!
8. Lash Stylists do not incur up-front costs of retail products that may sit on shelves for months.
9. Lash Stylists are paid their hourly wage for correction services which would typically be at the stylists own time/cost.
10. As a Lash Stylist with Amazing Lash Studio, you will be working with the best in the industry. Amazing Lash Studio is a national franchise leading the beauty industry in eyelash extensions. There is no other company out there that compares!
Job Title: Lash Stylist/Cosmetologist/Esthetician
Reports To: General Studio Director; Assistant Studio Manager
Function: Applies individual synthetic eyelashes, promotes service offerings, and retail sales
Amazing Lash Studio is dedicated to raising the bar on perfection, lasting beauty, and professionalism in the eyelash extension industry. We practice best-in-class business ethics while promoting integrity, honesty and dedication to the guests. Our team of specialists are committed to providing exemplary customer service by upholding these values that will strengthen us to become the leader in the beauty industry.
We bring together a unique set of highly trained individuals, with the common goal to make a difference in the beauty industry. As a Lash Stylist, you will be part of a passionate and friendly team. Lash Stylists are vital to the success of an Amazing Lash Studio. Through our comprehensive hands-on training of our unique lash extension technique, we ensure that guests receive the ultimate lash extension treatment! To encourage our guest loyalty we offer incentives such as introductory pricing and memberships as well as aftercare products to enhance their new Amazing lashes.
Principle Duties for Lash Stylist:
Designs specific eyelash treatments based upon guest’s individual needs
Performs consecutive professional eyelash extension application sessions
Upholds the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by state law and the studio’s policies and procedures
Understands and promotes Amazing Lash’s service offerings including choice upgrades
Understands and promotes Amazing Lash’s exclusive retail products for guest’s at-home usage and aftercare
Creates excellent experience for guests through friendly and helpful attitude
Provides frequency recommendations and education to members/guests on proper lash aftercare
Generates new clientele through referral discount program
Helps maintain professionalism and cleanliness of lash rooms and common studio areas
Maintains and seeks knowledge of Amazing Lash’s exclusive product line and services by attending new product and lash care promotions, in-house instruction, and education/training classes
All Applicants Must Have the Following Qualifications:
Must be a licensed Esthetician or Cosmetologist — Lash Extension Experience is a PLUS but NOT required
Must be willing to learn our styles and lash application technique
Must possess a positive, proactive, upbeat and personable attitude
Must be customer service oriented and be able to communicate effectively with clients, studio management and sales associates
Must be able to work flexible days and hours; including nights, weekends, and holidays
Key Words: eyelash extension, eyelash extensions, lashes, lash, beauty, salon, beauty salon, beauty industry, cosmetologist, stylist, consultant, esthetician, sales, marketing, retail sales, retail, lash technician, master stylist, lead stylist, stylist, make-up, mascara, bridal, artist, sales associate, hair stylist, make-up artist, make up, make-up, beauty technician, licensed, beauty school, salon, Massage Envy, European Wax Center, waxing, facial, wax, facials, eyelashes, lash life, artist, lash love, cosmetologist, esthetician, skincare, lash artist, lash tech, waxer, make up artist
California License in Cosmetology or Esthetician