Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      hairdoday

I own a small two station salon in Northern California. We are under a state mandate to close for three weeks at minimum. Does anyone know if there are any govt. programs that are helping those of us who pay rent to a landlord and who have also lost all income?

Nina Henderson

I own a salon in Bowling Green Ky. Wondering in assistance when being mandatory shut down. Don’t want to get a loan but assistance in making lease pmt while not charging booth rent for my girls that are suffering also thank you in advance. Nina

Erik Abrahamsen

As of now the only thing I’ve seen are short-term loans which have to be paid back, many of these are being provided by the state. There is talk of the recently passed stimulus package providing help to small businesses although the details are not clear yet.

Patty Martin

I would also like to know of any stimulus pkg to help with assistance during the mandated shut down. Please share if you have any news. Thanks Patty

Jen bersch

Yes! The SBA is doing a disaster loan, and they may turn into grants later on. The website portal is undergoing maintenance atm….
      https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/account/login

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.