• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by Behindthechair.com.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Behindthechair.com

State By State Discussion: This is where you can post any questions or topics relevant to beauty professionals in the state of Georgia.

Danielle Nicole

I am a salon owner located in Atlanta. We have cut back hours but we have still been taking clients. What is everyone else going?

Virginia Gomez

Our salon is in Savannah. Right now we are using the 10 person rule (5 of those people are us) wiping our station after each client, wiping shampoo/dryer area and keeping the front desk area wiped down. We are currently trying to make the decision to close for 2 weeks.
        Best wishes to you and your family
        Stay safe

Erin Callanan

I have a salon studio in N. Fulton, up until yesterday I had clients all week, they all called and cancelled yesterday too. I have decided to shut down for the week.

Behindthechair.com

Hi! If you’re looking for information on when your state is allowing salons to reopen, check out our State-By-State Guide For Salon Reopenings. We will be constantly updating this page for new developments.

Your State by State Guide for Salons Reopening

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.