Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Btc Lauren Rees

We have released a NEW survey so we can continue to monitor the state of the industry: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/coronavirusupdate3

Please take this survey so we can understand:
      – How many salons are closed,
      – Whether you’ve been able to get government loans and grants
      – Ways you are continuing to generate income during quarantine periods
      – Struggles and concerns you have

Renee Mika

Where can I find results of survey?

Jaimie Prince

Our state closed all non-essential businesses today for the next two weeks. Salons have been closed for over a week before this.

lucysfhs

One or two clients a day, only two persos working, SLOW

Renee Mika

Do you have the results of survey 2 anywhere?

Kelly Dismukes Antkowiak

Keeping clients to a minimum no more than 10 in our salon at a time.

Lynn Utter-Houghtling

Shop closed as of Sat 3/21! Had to cancel 26 appts for this week alone. Sole operator, no income. Not sure on rent for my space yet. Very surreal at this point. We all have worked so hard to get where we are and now….nothing! Keeping my faith up and God will bring us through. Time to step back and reevaluate and be ready to start again! Blessings to all of us from Upstate NY…Peace

dawnstickney

Closed in Chelmsford MA as of last Friday.

Stephanie Welch Hebard

Closed in Wellington FL last Monday. Governor closed all non essential business. Many salons were still open.

Tracy Hickey Moffitt

Gov.De Santis (Fl) did? The salon I work at has stayed/staying open saying we’ve not been mandated to close as of today 3/23

I do not agree that we are open still and am very confused how/why we are or can be being a salon 9 stylists and a receptionist😞

carrie

Hi Tracy , I’m in Orange Co. FL.
          Our mayor implemented our shut down. The Gov has not done any such thing yet , I wish he would though

Mary Rincon

Tracy,
          I am in Sarasota, still able to be open. Our salon all (4) booth renters, choose to close until further notice, on 3/16. From what I understand the Governor is doing Mandated closures on a county by county basis. I agree I wish he would shut down all salons statewide. Not only would it help to flatten the curve. It would help us to negotiate with our landlords, for our rent while we’re not working. It would help us with dealing with our clients and what we tell them about when we will return to work. Trying to do my part to
          stop our state from the rapidly growing numbers that we are seeing everyday, of new cases of COVID19, praying the Governor will do his. 🙏☮️

Debbie Sigsbee Mann

Survey

christine henagin

Virginia Salons, Spas Barber shops and tattoo shops are all close as of ‘arch 24th 11:59pm for a mandatory minimum of 30 days

John Vari

When will updated survey results be released? Looking for up-to-date industry info!

Kelly McCarthy

When will these results be released?

Christa Evans

Will the survey be released?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.