BTC STYLIST FORUM Coronavirus Resources For Your Salon Coronavirus Salon Resources: Download These Now

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
      Behindthechair.com

BTC has created resources you can immediately use in your salon or suite to help your clients and staff feel more equipped to deal with coronavirus. You can access them here: https://behindthechair.com/coronavirus-downloadables/

Here’s What You’ll Get:

• Pre-designed Instagram posts to post on your social media to alert clients of your cleaning regimen, cancellation and sick policies.

• Salon Reopening Signage to promote your safe space.

• A Salon Disinfection Printable PDF to hang in your break room and discuss with your staff.

• A Salon Policies Printable PDF for your front desk or to send to clients on the steps your salon is taking for safety.

• A Mirror Hanger Printable PDF so your guests can read how you’re being safe.

• Salon Checklist Printable PDFs on how to clean and disinfect before opening, between services and daily maintenance.

• A Landlord Letter to ask for temporary relief.

• Color Waiver Kit Liability Release Form for your clients.

Sharon Bates

Thank you for these great resources if we all do our part we can stop the spread of this virus and get back to business as usual.

Tara Stieffenhofer

Thank you!! ✂️✂️

Rikki

Thank you! These are great and I will use them.

Tonya Christine Good-Heuring

Thank you! Stay healthy♥️

Erica Miner

Thank you so very much! Saves us time from having to type these up ourselves! Thank you for always supporting us Beauty Pros!

Brookes Monat

Make me a sign asking everyone to keep there devices away or wipe them off. Washing hands is great but then they all just grab their dirty phones while porcessing!

Hurson Nic

Thank you for these posts 🙌🏻💓

Tara Stieffenhofer

Yes!!!!!

catherine pym

Thank you! So helpful ❤️

Shauna Beveridge

Thank you. So very helpful. Stay healthy ❤

Laura DiJoseph Shields

These are so helpful! Thank you!

Lorry Green

This is wonderful!!! Thank you!!!

Lisa Jane

Thank you for that 🙂

Tanya Marie Wood

Thank you!!!
      Behind the chair 🙌🏻 Always there
      @hairbytanya

Stephanie Pinkster

Thank you soooo much for these resources!!

francis4247

Thank you for these downloads! I have just printed them out for all of our Studio Salons. It’s so comforting to know I am part of a great caring community that shares the same interest, fears, concerns, hopes and faith. May we all be healthy,

Leilani Del Campo

Thank you!! These are great!!

Sarah OLeary

Thank you so much! The mirror hanger has been very effective at grabbing attention and informing!

Vaughnie Klaft

This is great info. Kindly written and usable. It as helped calm my nerves too. Thank you so much.

kat carmody

Clients are asking if we are closed down for any length of time. what can they do on there own at home to maintane their color. what would be a good way to advise them without encouraging box color?

Stacey Canning

Thank you so much so helpful . Will download so clients can see . Will help us all to be safe . Praying for us all to stay safe and employed.

Ana Delafuente Rodriguez

what is the call on in home appointments while your state has shut down barbershops and salons ? I know some states have said they would fine and/or suspend yourself license. What is the info on that ?

Dana Racki

These are great!! Thank you very much!!

Ashley Daddona

I can’t find the letter for the landlord, can someone help direct me to where that might be. Thanks!!!

Trina Bancarz

Thank you! So nice:D

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.