BTC STYLIST FORUM Salon Owner Coronavirus Discussion Are Your Clients/Team Coming In Sick?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Behindthechair.com

Tell us below!

nicole farzam

People are taking this seriously. For the first time in a long time people are NOT coming in sick.

Sophia Emmanuel

Same here for us. once in a while we get clients that come in sick but people are taking this serious and staying home!

Rosana DiVaio

Same for me. Normally clients come in sick but I have had a few people cancel due to illness and everyone else seems healthy.

Gale Fantry

Clients are being respectful and not coming in sick. No one is coughing or sneezing.

Julie Tunick

I had a client come in straight off of a plane with his suitcase. He asked to come in the next morning for a clean up around his hairline and never showed. Assuming he was sick because when he came in, he didn’t look well. So glad he didn’t come back!

Adriana Marquez

It’s unbelievable but they are! Also coworkers I’ve been coughed on by my clients. I don’t know what to do most just use the excuse that they are getting over a cold or flu with a lingering cough and that they are no longer contagious. What do I do?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.