BTC STYLIST FORUM Hairdresser Coronavirus Discussion ARE YOU PLANNING TO SHUT DOWN YOUR SALON/SUITE?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Mary Rector-Gable

Please let us know your thoughts about this. When is it the right time or is it?

Theresa Hane

Will evaluate daily. Luckily knowing my clientele, I can rest assured that they will do the same and stay home if they are showing any symptoms. My husband is immune compromised right now so I am extra precautious and frankly will have to turn away clients who are sick in any way. In the meantime cleaning, cleaning, cleaning.

Candace Leal

I co own a suite space with one other person, we are doing everything possible to ensure our safety and our clients. We will shut down if govt mandates it.

hairbyleesa

Northern California- I do not plan on shutting down. I do business from a private studio. Just me and the client. I took your advice and posted policy and procedures I am implementing to help prevent the spread of germs (as I always have) but people are panicked so although I am not closed the media and school & companies closures has many of my clients rescheduling for next month.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.