BTC STYLIST FORUM Salon Owner Coronavirus Discussion What will your Re-opening look like? Reply To: What will your Re-opening look like?

marianne uvanni

I’m sure your state health dep. will have guide lines for our industry. I live in Oneida county NY. Upstate. Monday I will be calling to ask what will be required. Thinking ahead..
I will have signs on the door stating everyone must have a mask on to enter. As I call each client I am telling them if they Feel sick they must not come in. take there temperature before there appointment, reminding them, That we are providing a safe and clean environment so all can feel comfortable.they must also do there part. There are three of us in my salon. Our semi partitions station allow us eight to ten feet apart. My shampoo area has four sinks NOT six feet apart. I will be putting up clear plastic sheets (like shower curtain) to partition each off. its an idea.
Still thinking how this will all work . Staying positive and hoping to hear other ideas
Thanks for listening
Remember the greatest generation went through hard times and got thru with a heck of a lot less medically and financially
We can get thru this together 🙏🇺🇸