0
#721186
connie beach

We are still open but have had many cancellations the past two days. Our owner gave us all masks to wear and we are disinfecting like crazy. I’m trying to decide if I should just bite the bullet and cancel everyone from Saturday forward, or go ahead and finish the week and cancel everyone from there on for two weeks. None of us really know what to do since the State hasn’t made us close yet. Some of our girls really need every penny they make and we are all independent contractors not employees. Ugh!!😩