Pregnant Oregon salon owner & tech
(due in June)
At this point I’m allowing my small team of independent contractors to have their say and work if they want to.
After doing a lot of reading and gathering info, I have decided I’m going to reschedule these next 2 weeks and see how things play out over the next month. This has been a really hard choice but I feel it is the right one.
Welcome to the BTC fam! We'll start sending our emails to _