BTC STYLIST FORUM READ THIS FIRST! Welcome! Salon Owner Coronavirus Discussion Reply To: Salon Owner Coronavirus Discussion

1bdhbt

I recently posted a comment in lieu of the corona virus and our industry. I think we need to stand as a community to insure our clients and even the nation and world of their safety by the safety and sanitation And infection control practices they we are suppose to be held to. We are not just an industry taking care of people’s skin hair and nails. We supply these services with the insured safety of our clients. We have at our disposal better cleaning products than the average business or at least we are suppose to. I mean every state and country is set by different standards but as a industry as a whole we are held to a more professional standard. And maybe it takes our industry to consult with our Governors and Senators and even our world leaders to set better safety and sanitation methods as a whole. I live in Virginia and out Department of Professional and Occupational Regulations mandates a standard to insure we do NOT spread communicable disease.

As an industry we can set an example that it is better safety and sanitation and infection control practices that is the number 1 defense against the spread of communicable disease when such a crisis occurs. I mean we are going to to be affected hard by this virus and crisis if we do not do something to contribute to helping insure safety of the public