BTC STYLIST FORUM Coronavirus Resources For Your Salon How Salons & Hairdressers Should Communicate About Coronavirus With Clients Reply To: How Salons & Hairdressers Should Communicate About Coronavirus With Clients

Nicole Graham Holley

I’m immunocompromised so I just sent this out to clients this morning…

It is after much careful consideration that I announce that I will be rescheduling all of my currently booked appointments and no longer scheduling any new appointments for the next 3 weeks due to COVID-19.
This is a modern day crisis playing out in tiny micro decisions for all business owners. Do I cancel or keep my clients? Wash my hands after this, that, or both? Is repeated cleansing/sanitizing enough? The CDC is now recommending social distancing: all non-essential contact needs to be avoided within a 6 feet distance (which as you all know, would be impossible for me to accomplish.) So for the health of myself (immunocompromised), my immediate family member who I’m taking care of daily post operatively (immunocompromised) and all of my valued clients, safety is my top priority.
I’ll be rebooking all appointments in order of standing appointments. Please let me know if you prefer to rebook now or would like to contact me in a couple of weeks as we collectively see how all of this plays out? With all of this being said, if your hair is an absolute immediate need, please message me privately and we can discuss temporary solutions.
Bless you all as we learn how to navigate through these uncharted waters together with thoughtfulness, patience and kindness. Hopefully we can resume our normal life in the weeks to come.
Big hugs,
Nicole Holley