BTC STYLIST FORUM READ THIS FIRST! Welcome! CORONAVIRUS SURVEY: How Is Your Business Affected? Reply To: CORONAVIRUS SURVEY: How Is Your Business Affected?

Kari O’Neill

I am very interested in all the survey responses. Great questions. And as I answered I will share here, I have asked my clients if they’re sick at all, please re-schedule. I had a client with a head cold the other day. She assured me it wasn’t corona v. I asked if she was tested and nope. So then what? In my area of Canada I feel like it’s a 50/50 split with 50% of people laughing at the 50% who are taking extreme precautions during this time to slow the curve. They have arguments that everyone is over reacting, it’s no different then SARS or H1N1 or the normal flu and “settle down” mentality. So if those 50% are my regular long time clients do we argue? Do I stand firm and refuse them and lose them as a client over this? It’s a difficult situation in more ways then one….after my “sick guest” left i sanitized the shit out of the salon, bathroom and door, and hand washed properly, but now I hear distance is the real worry, in our industry distance is unavoidable. 🤷‍♀️