Ticket Booster: Add-On Extension Service
We’ve got an idea for an easy way to boost both your ticket and your client loyalty—a clip-in extension lesson! Here’s how it’s done.
Hairlocs Head of Education Kat Lewis shows us how she upgraded her client’s look with Clip-N-Go Extensions. Her client wanted something versatile (and removable), and the Clip-N-Go Extensions were the perfect solution.
Clip-N-Go Extension Lesson
- Select the Clip-N-Go Extensions pack you need—they come in 12 shades with nine 20-inch pieces in a pack.
- Show your client the installation and care instructions in the Clip-N-Go pack, and discuss the importance of following the care regime.
- Create your first section at the back. Kat likes to take U-shaped sections—explain to your client that a curved section delivers a more natural result.
- Continue the installation while explaining to your client why you are placing each piece where you are. Depending on the client’s weight line, she can move her clip-ins a little higher or lower—you are the expert, so let her know your expert opinion!
- After you finish the installation, shape the clip-ins with shears to give her a truly customized result. Style her up and send her home!
Watch the installation!