The Secrets Behind MarulaOil
In Africa, there is an oil so precious, that the fruit it is squeezed from is wild-harvested by hand and cold-pressed to retain its nutrients. This oil, which comes from the fruit of a Marula tree, has 50 percent more protective antioxidants than Argan Oil and has a time release technology which nourishes and hydrates hair throughout the day. John Paul DeJoria discovered that the secret to restore, replenish and revitalize weak, distressed hair is MarulaOil.
This indulgent, fast absorbing oil is so hydrating, replenishing and sustainable, it’s been a been an African secret for thousands of years. And, it’s the secret to delivering your clients the shiny, healthy-looking hair they have always wanted. This is your chance to deliver the ultimate, luxury experience in hair care to your clients.To get you started with some unique service menu treatments, the pros at MarulaOil came up with a few suggestions.
Pre-Shampoo Treatment For hair needing extra hydration:
1. Apply 4 to 6 drops of MarulaOil, starting at the ends and moving up.
2. Wait 3 to 5 minutes, then shampoo and condition the hair with MarulaOil Rare Oil Replenishing Shampoo and Conditioner.
3. For ever further treatment and hydration, follow with the MarulaOil Rare Oil Intensive Masque.
To Pamper the scalp:
1. Apply 4 to 6 drops (regular or light) into palms and rub hands together.
2. Massage oil into the scalp.
3. Wait 3 to 5 minutes, then shampoo and condition with Rare Oil Replenishing Shampoo and Conditioner. For even further treatment, follow with the Rare Oil Intensive Masque.
On clean, damp hair to smooth, protect and hydrate:
1. Apply 2 to 3 drops into hands, rub palms together, then run fingers through hair starting at the ends.
2. Style as desired.
On dry hair for control, shine and to help seal split ends:
1. Apply 2 to 3 drops into hands, then run fingers into the ends of styled hair and move up in a smoothing motion as needed.
To Leave hair smoother, softer and more manageable:
1. Wash with Rare Oil Replenishing Shampoo, rinse, then gently towel-dry the hair. Apply the Rare Oil Intensive Masque to clean, damp hair, then comb through.
2. Leave on the hair for 3 to 5 minutes, then rinse and style as desired.
For extra hydration:
1. Apply the masque to clean, damp hair, then comb through.
2. Leave the masque on the hair for 10 to 15 minutes. Heat may be used for deeper penetration.
3. Rinse and style as desired.
To offer MarulaOil in your salon, please visit: www.raremarula.com.
John Paul DeJoria
7 Cut And Color Tips To Get Fall’s Hottest Looks
Here’s What You Missed at ISSE 2016
The Hair Festival That Took Over Miami
Some Of The Best Business Advice You’ll Get All Year!
Stylist Choice Awards 2015: Our 15th Year “Birthday Party”
Paul Mitchell Students Find Inspiration at #Caper15!
Aloha! 8 Cut, Color and Style Tips from Paul Mitchell Hawaii