When new client Brenda came to BTC Member Alexis Campos of Akc Hair & Makeup in Waterbury, CT, she had long, faded, dried-out strands from years of bleaching from a Level 10 to a dark brown color. Because Brenda’s ends were so dry, Alexis treated her hair with Olaplex, giving her fresh, healthy locks. And, with the help of Matrix SOCOLOR, Alexis was able to achieve this beautiful red velvet—no calories included!
Matrix SOCOLOR Formula: 3 oz. 5VR + ½ oz. 3VR + 1 oz. SoRed RV + 20-volume developer + ½ oz. Olaplex
1. Apply color formula from root to end.
2. Process for 20 minutes with heat.
3. Remove from heat and process an additional 15 minutes at room temperature.
4. Rinse color completely under water runs clear. Towel-dry, then apply Olaplex No. 2 and process for 10 minutes at room temperature.
5. Rinse, shampoo and condition with Healthy Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Soy Moisturizing Conditioner, then blow-dry and style as desired.