Neon Silver Color Wave
Granny gray gets a golden update in this ultra-vivid color wave. Here's how it's done!
VeroLight Powder Lightener + 40-volume Veroxide
Vero K-PAK 1 1/2 oz. TSB (Toner Silver Blonde) + .15 oz. 1N + 2 oz. 5-volume Veroxide
Color Intensity Black Pearl
1 Part Color Intensity Titanium + 3 Parts K-PAK Conditioner
Color Intensity Yellow
Granny gray gets a golden update in this ultra-vivid color wave! Created by stylist Philip Ring using Joico Intensity Shades, this metallic gunmetal finds the perfect balance with a brilliant golden halo. Get the how-to below.
See Phil on the COLOR, Cut & Style stage Aug. 20-22 in Austin, Texas! Don’t wait, buy your ticket now!
1. Prelighten all strands with Formula A. Rinse and dry the hair.
2. Apply Formula B to all strands. “I recommend really overmixing to make sure you can apply quickly as well as have product to emulsify through the hair,” says Philip. Process 20 minutes, rinse and treat with K-PAK Deep Penetrating Reconstructor.
3. Perform root shading with Formula C.
4. Apply Formula D to midlengths and ends under the tips of the ears.
5. Above the ears on the left, apply Formula C to the root area, melting into Formula E, then into Formula D. Repeat this process on the right side and on the fringe. Be sure the stop and start point of each color shift is in the same spot on every section. In place of foils, place each section on transparent Embee Meche strips.