How-To: Violet Accented A-Line Bob
Routine hair trims become exactly that—a routine. If you have a client who is itching for a hair transformation, but is a color commitment-phobe, introduce her to the world of color accented hair. Add some color to her life with this violet accented a-line bob from Christina Crook (@tina_theyoungamerican) a stylist at The Young American Salon in Old Town Tustin, Calif. This cut and color how-to will have your client kicking her color commitment fears to the curb. Check it out!
Formula B: Schwarzkopf BLONDME Lightener + 35-volume developer
1. Balayage the entire head using Formulas A and B. Process until the hair reaches a Level 8.
2. Rinse and shampoo the hair using Davines MINU Shampoo. Do not use any conditioning products. Blow-dry the hair.
3. Apply Formula C to all lightened pieces. Process for 20 minutes.
4. Rinse the hair and lightly shampoo using Davines MINU Shampoo. Condition with Davines MINU Conditioner. “You may use Davines MINU Hair Mask for added moisutre,” shares Christina.
5. Finish with a straight razor cut for added texture.
6. Blow-dry the hair using a smoothing paddle brush to smooth out the ends. “I used Davines This Is A Volume Boosting Mousse before blow-drying,” notes Christina.
7. Using a ¼-inch curling iron, create loose waves and let them cool before touching. Using Eufora Elixirs Frizz Control Finishing Spray, spray the hair and separate the curls to create a messy wave.