How-To: Total Look Makeover
As a stylist, you touch people’s lives every day behind the chair—and there is nothing better than giving your client the transformation of their dreams! That’s why Eufora created their annual Total Look Makeover Contest, an opportunity for stylists like YOU to put their transformational skills to the test! The result? Contest applicants used their incredible talents and utilized cutting-edge techniques to create major #MakeoverGoals!
Tanya Guryel from Belleza Beauty Salon in West Lebanon, N.H. took home the prize when she transformed her model from a long-and-lightened brunette to a gorgeous, dark pixie with pops of color! Get the how-to for this awe-inpsiring makeover!
Disconnected Haircut How-To
1. Shampoo with Eufora Nourishing Urgent Repair Shampoo and towel-dry hair.
2. Create squared layers to the parietal ridge.
3. Starting in the back, begin cutting, alternating short to long across the top.
4. Deep point-cut for added texture.
5. Section the hair like a crown and cut the fringe at an angle, short to long.
6. Create a deep side part. Bring everything to the top, directing the hair straight up, and point-cut to create texture all over the head.
Natural/Starting Level: Level 6 ash at the roots, Level 8 copper midshafts and Level 8 drab ends.
EuforaColor™ Aloe Lite™ Color Formulas
Formula A: 20g 1.10 (BB) + 4g Purple Creative Pigment + 15-volume developer + Color Elixir Step 1
Formula B: 8g 7.6 (7R) + 8g 7.66 (7RR) + 3g Red Intensifier + 20-volume developer
1. Apply Formula A to the roots through ends, except for the top.
2. Apply Formula B, slicing and foiling diagonally at the top. Pull the global application in between foils.
3. Rinse and shampoo with Beautifying Elixirs Moisture Intense Shampoo. Apply Color Elixir Step 2. Process for 5-10 minutes. Rinse and condition with Beautifying Elixirs Moisture Intense Conditioner.