How-To: Sophie Turner’s Modern, Sleek ‘Do
“Game of Thrones” star Sophie Turner stunned at the 2017 Golden Globes, rocking a floor-length, structured Louis Vuitton gown with a modern, sleek ‘do. We got the how-to from celebrity stylist Christian Wood (aka stylist to stars like Olivia Munn and Bryce Dallas Howard!), who wanted to give Sophie a grown-up look that is, “modern, clean and simple to create a unique fashion moment.” Get the steps!
1. Wash and condition the hair using Wella Professionals Oil Reflections Luminous Reveal Shampoo and Wella Oil Reflections Luminous Instant Conditioner.
2. On clean, damp hair apply Wella EIMI Root Shoot Mousse throughout the entire head to create tackiness and texture.
3. Next, blow-dry section-by-section starting at the nape of the head to create a smooth, shiny finish.
4. Apply 1 to 2 pumps of Wella Oil Reflections Luminous Smoothing Oil into the palms of the hands and work throughout the hair from root to tip.
5. Starting at the nape of the neck, straighten the entire head while brushing all over and apply Wella EIMI Sugar Lift at the roots for a textured hold.
6. Tuck both sides of hair behind the ear, bringing one side of the lengths out in front of the body.
7. Finish the look by spraying Wella EIMI Stay Firm Finishing Hairspray onto a powder brush and moving throughout the lengths in a downward motion to remove flyways and frizz, completing the modern, sleek look.
Sophie Turner’s Soft Blonde Waves
Sophie Turner’s Soft, Undone Waves
The Top 10 Looks from the 2017 Golden Globes
Get the Look: Olivia Munn’s Textured Bob
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s Sexy, FMA Look
FKA Twigs’ Quirky VMA Curls
Modern Rock Pony