How-To: Sexy Undercut
Cropped underneath with length on top that lets her play! This is a great summer cut for your edgy girls who want to look badass. We’ve got the how-to from Sebastian Professional!
1. Create a horseshoe parting from the crown to the partial ridge. Use texturizing shears over comb, leaving about 1 inch of hair for the undercut.
2. Take a narrow 1-inch parting at the front hairline. Start your guideline at the center, taking a small pie section, and begin razor-cutting just below the brow.
3. Follow this guideline horizontally around the head, cutting with zero elevation.
4. Apply a small amount of Dark Oil to the hair. Blow-dry with small ceramic round brush.
5. Personalize by texturizing the top with a razor and skimming the ends at 180 degrees.
Watch how it’s done!