How-To: Retro Pony
A sweet ponytail with a little height will never be out of style. Learn how to do this style from ColorProof Evolved Color Care for all your holiday party-going clients using ColorProof’s SuperPlump system—learn more about it here!
1. Apply LiftIt Color Protect Foam Mousse to the root area of damp hair.
2. Apply HeatProof Anti-Frizz Blow Dry Crème to midlengths and ends.
3. Blow-dry with a vent brush to remove excess moisture, lifting the hair up and off the head for added volume. Finish with a vented round brush.
4. Prep for styling with DrySpell Color Protect Dry Shampoo to add texture to the hair.
5. Backcomb the top and crown in C-shaped motions, leaving about an inch out at the front hairline.
6. Use RuleBreaker Firm Flexible Wax to gather the hair in a low ponytail, then secure.
7. Cover the elastic with a piece from the ponytail.
8. Add fullness to the ponytail with more DrySpell.
Watch The How-To!