How-To: Mulberry Glazing
If summer is the season of the blondes, then autumn is definitely when the brunettes reign supreme—cognac, bronze, mahogany, chestnut and mulberry. Lucky for us, TIGI® has a jumpstart on fall’s best brunettes, serving up this glazing technique that will amp up your brunettes. Classic, elegant and chic.
Natural Level: 6
TIGI® copyright©olour Formula
Formula A: 40g creative 4/65 + 20g gloss 6/53 + 90g 8.5-volume activator (2.55%)
1. Start with a natural profile parting, then take a radial section from ear to ear. Secure the side sections.
2. Take a horizontal parting at the top crown and apply Formula A to the new growth, midlengths and ends.
3. Continue working until the back section is complete.
4. Move to the crown area. Take diagonal slices and apply Formula A to the new growth through to the ends.
5. Continue working this way until you reach the hairline and the section is complete.
6. Process for 20 minutes. Emulsify, rinse and remove using the Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey range.
See the whole process!
Keep your personalized color techniques and learn brand new ones with TIGI 24/7!
Find it in the App Store!