How-To: Keri Russell’s Boho Luxe Waves
The beach wave gets a luxurious update with this boho luxe look that Keri Russell rocked for the 2017 Golden Globe Awards, pairing beautifully with her carefree J. Mendel animal-print gown. We got the how-to from celeb stylist Brian Magallones, whose clients include Jessica Lange, Kate Bosworth and Zendaya. Check it out!
Keri with Brian before the show!
1. Brian shampooed and conditioned with Schwarzkopf Professional FIBREPLEX Sulfate-Free Shampoo and FIBREPLEX N°3 Bond Maintainer. “FIBREPLEX really helped to strengthen the hair and added a lot of shine,” Brian says.
2. Next, he blew Keri’s curly hair straight using OSiS+ TAME WILD Smoothing Anti-Frizz Cream to get a smooth, frizz-free finish.
3. Brian put a very relaxed wave in Keri’s hair for texture using a 1 ½-inch barrel curling iron, spraying each section with OSiS+ FLATLINER Heat Protection Spray as he curled.
4. After curling all of her hair, Brian brushed it thoroughly with a paddle brush to relax the wave.
5. He rubbed some OSiS+ MAGIC Anti-Frizz Shine Serum between his fingers and lightly ran them through Keri’s hair to give it shine.
6. Finally, he created a middle part to achieve that classic Boho look and finished with OSiS+ FREEZE Strong Hold Hairspray for all-night hold but touchable softness.