How-To: Graphic Grunge
This graphic, grungy look was inspired by Japanese urban fashion, with an overall bold effect punctuated by pink at the hairline. Try this how-to from TIGI®!
Bed Head by TIGI® Colour Trip Formulas
Formula A: 40g copyright©olour True Light White + 60g 8.5-volume activator (2.55%)
Formula B: 35g Blue + 10g Green + 10g Clear
Formula C: 20g Clear + 3g Pink
1. Apply a global application of Formula A to achieve a pale yellow undertone.
2. Begin by taking four irregular sections around the front hairline, creating five sections. For ease of application, subdivide the top crown into two sections.
3. Take a horizontal parting at the nape area and apply Formula B from the root area through the midlengths and ends. Use a TIGI® copyright©olour Meche Strip to isolate the section.
4. Continue working in the same way until the section is complete.
5. Progressing onto the side section, take horizontal partings. Apply Formula B to the root and then, with a freehand blending technique, apply Formula C. Continue until both sections are complete.
6. Repeat the process on the opposite side. Proceed to the top section and apply Formula B from the root area through the midlengths and ends.
7. Process the color for up to 30 minutes. Emulsify, rinse and remove using the Bed Head Colour Goddess range.
Watch the how-to!