How-To: Braid, Bun, Bang from invisibobble
It’s not a regular topknot, it’s a cool topknot! Step up your style game with this braided, half-up half-down bun. No pins, no clips needed! BTC Brand Ambassador and Instagram star Jennyobble Strebe (@theconfessionsofahairstylist) created this on-trend look using just one invisibobble! Here’s how you do it!
1. Section a square on top of the head.
2. Tie a high ponytail.
3. Hold the tied-up section tight and draw strands of hair up to add volume.
4. Loosely braid ponytail. For added volume, loosen hair in the braid.
5. Screw braid around the invisibobble.
6. Secure braid with invisi-loop.
7. Drape braid bun.