How-To: Black Tie Nails
New York in the 1960s was SO glamourous—and nobody embodies that easygoing, “I don’t care” glamour better than Holly Golightly, the main character in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s.” Check out OPI’s new holiday collection based on the film, then create this super chic, black tie-inspired nail art!
1. On a properly prepared nail, apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
2. Apply two thin coats of OPI GelColor I’ll Have a Manhattan to the tip of the nail. Cap the free edge and cure each coat for 30 seconds.
3. Apply two thin coats of OPI GelColor I’ll Have a Manhattan to each sidewall and cure each coat for 30 seconds.
4. Using the OPI Artist Series Striper Brush, outline the design with OPI Artist Series Design Gel Ya’ Got Me Copper. Cure for 30 seconds.
5. Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat. Cure for 30 seconds, then remove gel residue with an Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.
Watch the How-To!